Use of Products
It is important to use the NugenGlo products as directed. We provide these tips based on our extensive research and clinical data generated over the years. We recommend that you use our NugenGlo anti-acne system that consists of cleansing gel, anti-acne cream and brightening cream.
Step 1: Cleanse NugenGlo Acne Cleansing Gel
Use NugenGlo cleansing gel daily to remove dead skin, dirt and oil from the skin. It opens clogged skin pores and ensures delivery of anti-acne medication.
- Cleanse your face with warm water.
- Apply cleansing gel to moist face.
- Massage gel for 2-3 minutes gently onto face.
- Avoid vigorous rubbing or scrubbing of acne affected area that may cause skin irritation and spread bacteria to other areas.
- Rinse well using warm water and gently dry using a clean towel.
- Apply anti-acne cream or any other makeup.
Step 2: Treat NugenGlo Anti-Acne Cream
NugenGlo anti-acne cream is highly effective in killing acne-causing bacteria.
- Apply anti-acne cream on a clean and dry skin.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily.
- If bothersome, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Let it absorb completely before applying any other makeup or products.
Step 3: Glow NugenGlo Skin Brightening Cream
Use NugenGlo skin brightening cream daily to brighten skin complexion and even skin tone. It contains natural ingredients that inhibit skin pigmentation. It reduces the appearance of dark spots, and protects from daily skin damage.
- Apply on a clean and dry skin.
- Apply a layer of cream to face and acne affected area daily by gentle rubbing.
- Let it absorb for few minutes then apply any other makeup.
- Use either in the morning or evening.
- Do not use in the sores or wounded area.
- Do not use around eye area.